Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
For more info, call or text 1-401-773-7716 today!
Special Pricing and Incentives for April 2023 Class.
- Regular tuition $995
- No Money Down and No Payments until March 31, OR
- Get an instant $395 rebate (bringing tuition down to $600 !) when you:
1) Pay in full before the 1st class (April 4th) and
2) Like and share our Facebook page
- Refer a friend and get a $100 gift card for every friend that signs up for one of our career programs
(Friend must enroll and attend at least one class. Gift card redeemable once half your tuition is paid.)
Emergency Medical Technician
EMTs learn how to respond quickly to emergency situations regarding medical issues, traumatic injuries, and accident scenes.
Emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics care for the sick or injured in emergency medical settings. People’s lives often depend on the quick reaction and competent care provided by these workers. EMTs and paramedics respond to emergency calls, performing medical services and transporting patients to medical facilities.
The EMT Program spans 12 weeks and is designed to prepare graduates for work on an ambulance/rescue or in an emergency department that utilizes EMTs as technicians.
Our Partners and Affiliates
We partner with trusted industry resources to serve you best. We're an Authorized American Heart Association Training Site, a National HealthCareer Association Official Testing Site, a National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Official Testing Site, and a Pearson Vue Testing Site.