911Programs is a Rhode Island based school offering career training courses in EMS and Allied Health Professions as well as Certification courses to help you maintain your licenses and credentials. We offer traditional style programs as well as online courses.
The mission of 911Programs Career Training Institute is to provided programs that:
- Meet or exceed requirements for certification, licensure, or re-licensure
- Offer college-level resources and programs in a comfortable, supportive environment
- Conform to the highest standards of quality and educational excellence
- Offer a balance between the wants and needs of students without compromising the integrity of programs
- Offer a safe and harassment-free atmosphere for students as well as staff
- Consider not only the safety but also the enjoyment of student
911Programs has 3 goals in providing courses:
- Produce clinicians who are highly skilled and knowledgeable upon graduation
- Prepare students for licensure / certification exams
- Prepare students for employment
Our Partners and Affiliates
We partner with trusted industry resources to serve you best. We're an Authorized American Heart Association Training Site, a National HealthCareer Association Official Testing Site, a National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Official Testing Site, and a Pearson Vue Testing Site.