National & Local Computer-Based Testing
- 911Programs no longer uses paper and pencil testing
- All of our exams are completed on a computer
- Digital testing allows for instant grades with no human error
- National HealthCareer Association
- National Registry of EMTs Cognitive Exam / Pearson Vue
National Registry of EMTs Psychomotor Exam
- Pearson Vue testing is back on. We have made modifications to the scheduling and the building to ensure safety of all personnel who need to test. For the week of April 6 to April 10 we will be open for testing on Tuesday April 7 and Friday April 10 with extended hours (10am - 7pm). The following week we will be open Tuesday April 14, Wednesday April 15, Friday April 17 with extended hours (10am - 7pm). We will evaluate the need after that. As of right now, we will be consistently open for testing on Tuesdays and Fridays. TO SCHEDULE OR RE-SCHEDULE TESTING, CALL PEARSON VIEW - DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL.