Modifications to Procedures / Courses
The following modifications to our procedures are in effect until March 30. As that date approaches, we will amend as needed.
- The reception area in the lobby will be shut down. All visitors, including new applicants seeking to enroll or make payments – by appointment only.
- The Office Manager / Enrollment Officer will be operating from a separate location.
- The phlebotomy day and evening courses will be suspended.
- All clinical rotations are suspended.
- The Spring Semester will begin as planned but all courses will be delivered in an online format for the month of April unless otherwise amended by the course coordinator.
- Pearson Vue testing is back on. We have made modifications to the scheduling and the building to ensure safety of all personnel who need to test. For the week of April 6 to April 10 we will be open for testing on Tuesday April 7 and Friday April 10 with extended hours (10am – 7pm). The following week we will be open Tuesday April 14, Wednesday April 15, Friday April 17 with extended hours (10am – 7pm). We will evaluate the need after that. As of right now, we will be consistently open for testing on Tuesdays and Fridays. TO SCHEDULE OR RE-SCHEDULE TESTING, CALL PEARSON VIEW – DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL.