To set students up for a successful experience, we provide important information about the school and programs.
In the past, Orientation was an in-person experience. New students would come to the school and attend orientation in person. Since Covid, it has become necessary to offer orientation in other formats.
There are two live (online) orientation sessions scheduled before the start of each semester.
Additionally, videos have been made for anyone who misses an online orientation session or for someone who wants to review the material after the orientation ends.
Use the links below to view orientation videos.
While watching the videos, write down any questions you have and email them to Enrollment Director Nichole Cardin at n.cardin@911Programs.com or call us at the school 401-773-7716 option 2.
- VIDEO # 1 (Welcome, 1 minute)
- VIDEO # 2 (Intro to 9Warwick Campus, 12 minutes)
- VIDEO # 3 (Intro to 911Programs, 3 minutes)
- VIDEO # 4 (Courses, Philosophies, Mission, Goals, 9 minutes)
- VIDEO # 5: NOT APPLICABLE AT THIS TIME
- VIDEO # 6 (Manikins & Contacting Staff, 8 minutes)
- VIDEO # 7 (Coursework, 16 minutes)
- VIDEO # 8 (Classes, Lectures, Labs, Grading, 21 minutes)
- VIDEO # 9 (Professional Ethics, 3 minutes)
- VIDEO # 10 (Books, Materials, Paperwork, 10 minutes)
- VIDEO # 11: NOT APPLICABLE AT THIS TIME
- VIDEO # 12 (Coming to class, 19 minutes)
- VIDEO # 13 (Closing remarks, 13 minutes)